Little Ways of Being™
- is designed to understand and practice giving and receiving unconditional Love to ourselves, others, and the Divine
- is mindful, loving interactions with friends, co-workers, colleagues, siblings, parents, children, significant others–everyone
- encourages us to develop the higher qualities, traits, and characteristics of genuine love such as patience, kindness, gratitude, humility, equality to all, respect, self-control, and compassion
- focuses our attention on developing a heart-based life that corresponds to our essential nature as heart-generated life
- enables us to live an enriched, satisfying life through little steps and small acts of Unconditional Love
Until we identify the essence of our nature as Conscious Heart, our attempts at spiritual awakening remain vague and unfulfilled. Once we are able to practice the qualities and character traits that support the expression of Unconditional Spiritual Love for the Divine, our neighbors, significant others, parents, siblings and extended family, co-workers, colleagues–we can extend our loving inter-connectedness to everyone: the person in line at the grocery store, sitting in the car next to us in traffic, browsing the shelves at the library, or watching their children next to ours at the water park.
The goal: find genuine love and express it freely until this natural part of our spiritual self functions as automatically as our thoughts and breathing.